CEO – Proco Group
We have summarised some of the findings from the report below.
1. Address unconscious bias
2. Insist on diverse shortlists
3. Drive out bias in initial selection
4. Consider diversity targets
5. Measure what you have
6. Build a culture of inclusion
7. Nurture diverse talent
8. Stretch the recruitment net farther and wider
9. Lead from the top
10. Put diversity and inclusion at the heart of your brand
To celebrate International Women’s Day our consultants from our 12 global offices and show their commitment to helping accelerate gender parity and encourage others to progress too.
As a business specialising in placing senior professionals we recognised that business leaders are becoming increasingly concerned about lack of presence of senior female professionals working across the supply chain (from sourcing commodities to packaging and delivering end products).
We have created a series of communities on LinkedIn because we want to provide a forum where the best and the brightest women working across the supply chain can benefit from connecting and exchanging ideas with other women from around the world.